Jeremiah Johnson and The Autobahn

Mitch Cronin

(didn't want to hijack the other thread quite so drastically)

Great Slave...

I do believe I did see that movie... Robert Redford, was it? Someone like that I think.... I don't remember it well, but yeah, I liked it... and consider that kind of existence somewhat appealing at times. Especially when it seems "humanity" is so disappointing that the frustration of not being able to stop and correct all the serious wrongs makes the idea of abandoning this tribe look like the only way to maintain sanity.

...but then ...I have to wonder where we'd all be if everyone who felt similar frustration, for similar reasons, had abandoned the rest of us.... Some have found a way to make some kind of a difference. Probably not one of them was an Ostrich. dry.gif

It's hope that counts for something and gives reason to carry on, within "the tribe"... Somehow, while reading that other thread last night, I found mine was slipping away. (Neo has a way with words!)

Skirt...

I've been piddling along in the far right lane (on the 407) at 100 kph for almost a year now... I handed the Alfonso DeCradenza off to my wife and now I drive a big old GMC 2500 Suburban ... I like your thoughts on spreading a smile, and I do try... Please pardon my lapse into apparent despair... see above. cool.gif

Cheers,

Mitch

Archived