Attention admin

Southshore

I have just gotten back from days off and peeked in to see what is happening here. I don't have a membership or anything else here for that matter. However, I saw a comment allegedly made by me that had been edited by you for being inappropriate. I have made NO submissions in months. Someone has hijacked my tagline. Please delete, rubout, destroy or what ever you have to do so we don't end up with the mess that occurred last time. I deleted the post , which I shouldn't have been able to do.

Contact me if you need more info. Get this guy.

thanks all

Guest rattler

Can not speak for the Forum Owners but under the new setup, you can only sign in if you have an account and of course have the current password. Since you state that you don't have an account but can sign in and delete message, then I suspect whoever has access to your computer has an account that is left signed in when not in use. If your id is not logged out from the forum, then the forum remembers you (cookie) when you next access the forum and signs you in. The cookie is specific to your account and resides on your computer.... Anyway, I imagine the admin will get back to you.

Southshore,

Rattler is correct in that if you have signed into a computer and forgot to sign out, anyone will be able to post with your handle.

I would suggest changing your password and make sure that you have signed out of any computer that is accessible to the public.

Admin

Archived