For CCAirspace...

Mitch Cronin

Ok, time to fess up... I was just about to respond to something you posted elsewhere with the opener, "Yessir"... but then it struck me that I don't know if'n yer a Sir or a Maam? huh.gif Now I gotsta know? Which is it? Hmmm?

Now if I should already know, I'm hoping you'll forgive my lapse of mind, and understand that a Mitch on his days off, having already found his way to a glass with golden nectar inside, is often likely to forget a thing or two about folks who's "names" don't give away anything about who they is...

Speaking of which... and while you're here anyway... Any chance you'd feel like detailing the origin of your chosen handle here? ....if I'm not being too ...uhhhh ....forward? ... on the other hand... if I am, please feel free to swat me with all you have! I probably deserve more. laugh.gif

... I'm just now recalling a thread some time ago, originated by cp fa I believe, in which she'd asked others to explain the origin of their handles... Innuendo's explanation was rather brief as I recall. biggrin.gif

...oh hell... I'm just havin' some fun here, roll with it ok?... wink.gif

Are you ever in a talkative mood today, Mitch. Two posts in a row that I had to scroll through to read from beginning to end. Also, wouldn’t mind a glass of something myself right now but I’m still at work so it will have to wait.

icon_arrow.gif An aside:

18:20 PM MDT: winds right now are 33 gusting 42 out of the north (310). Lots of aircraft breaking off their approaches. Not sure if they are diverting or holding. It’s a truly awesome storm moving through with thunder, lightening, rain, and wind. Hail-Stop is up there doing its job, hopefully well.

My handle: hmmm, well, before when I just used to lurk and read I never thought about a handle. Then, when I had to sign up, I wasn’t sure what to call myself. But as I was gazing out the window considering various options, I realized that I was staring at Class C Airspace. So, I tried it. The system accepted it and voila! Before I knew it, I was not just lurking but posting too and, in a bit of a weak moment (can’t remember if the wine was open at that time, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was) donated too. So, although my Member doesn’t have an “s”, it apparently donates. biggrin.gif And I see that ccairspace just broke through the one pip newbie status as well. A reflection of spending too much time here, d'ya think?

But Mitch, I am disappointed that you can’t remember if I’m a sir or a ma’am. sad.gif Perhaps the golden nectar is indeed caused a wee lapse of memory.

icon_arrow.gif Another aside:

18:50 PM: I wish I had my camera! The storm is moving off to the east with the sun peeking through from the west, and there is a complete double rainbow arcing from one end of the airport to the other, N to S. Absolutely stunning.

Anyway, most of your questions have been answered. Tell you what, next time I am passing through YYZ (that’s where you are right?) you can introduce me to Appleton’s. Conversely, if you ever find yourself in Calgary I’m sure I could find a bottle here. wink.gif

cc

Disappointed? Dang... didn't wanna do that to ya... [madly thumbing through memory files to find out why... ?] I knew I shoulda been leary of this used ram I got from Neo! tongue.gif

But I get it now... you're a "sir". Sorry I missed that someplace... I'm gonna haveta take the full blame for that I guess... as much as I'd like to be able to blame Neo, or some other wacko... laugh.gif

Yessir, I'm in a mood for yak... Since I last posted, I've finished the corner shelves in my daughters bedroom, added a straight one, took a friend out for a half hour cruise down a 4x4 trail, watered the grass seed, helped my son with his guitar, and found something else I can't play on mine... (but I'll get it yet!) That's the sort of thig some of us in Southern Ontario do when we can't see the weather coming for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles wink.gif

Archived