Nancy Ancianci and NASCAR

Guest Matt S

Thanks for asking Mitch. We had a ball. Brought my brother-in-law. His wife just lost her job so his whole trip was my treat. I bought a scanner with a splitter and a couple of headsets. You can't believe the sound of 43 colorful cars with 800hp each going green when you're in turn 4. I'm going back to the fall race too(under the lights for the first time). You never mentioned your driver. I've been a Kenseth since he won rookie of the year. My mom's an 18 fan and my son's go for the 17 and 20. As far as Bristol goes, I love that track. Tempers and fenders flyin'. Enjoy your day race-fan.... Matt S (formerly Nancy)

Hi Matt,

Sounds like a great way to spend a day to me!

I used to be a big Rusty Wallace fan, but I'm afraid he's just gotten a bit too old for that stuff anymore... Maybe he's wrecked one too many times, or seen one too many guys get killed?... He's almost always got a great car to work with, but I don't think he can push to the edge like he used to.

I guess since Big E was killed I've had a soft spot for little E. I'd like to see him win a championship this year. Otherwise, I'd like to see Ryan Newman do well... Or any of the younger crowd. I reckon it's time some of the frequent also-ran older guys retired.

The young folks seem to not be quite so worried about wrecking, so they push just a wee bit more for the win... Witness Kasey Kahne! It'll be interesting to watch his progress.

They just fired 'em up in Thunder Valley... YeeeHaaaw! :D

Archived