For Clive:

Mitch Cronin

Guest Flightlevel

maybe you are right...but it would have been fun to watch the WJ'ers tease the hell out of the dragon... and show em how things should be done (The list is too big to post)...lol imho of course.

Hope life at WJ is treating you well!

I thought Mr. Beddoe's remarks were fitting, we were disappointed but are reviewing ect. etc.

Didn't see the "we wuz robbed" attitude.

IMHO what has and probably will happen is that Air Canada wasn't able to use the gates (fully) under their present cicumstances, WestJet comes along and is able to use the gates with their expansion. AC worries and cries foul. The gates will not be fully utilized like they say they will but it won't matter because an ONtario judge says they should have the gates and that will be the end of it. Mean while WJ can use the gates, but, they will sit under utilized.

IMHO.

Mitch,

The "dragon" I think has almost succumbed to "self-inficted" wounds, and the prognosis doesn't look real good.

When the carcass is removed, it will make room for healthy growth in the kingdom.

Good luck.

Mitch,

The "dragon" I think has almost succumbed to "self-inflicted" wounds, and the prognosis doesn't look real good.

When the carcass is removed, it will make room for healthy growth in the kingdom.

Good luck.

Archived