error message

here it is for the admins. Might be on my end but since the post new pop-up works fine I doubt it.

error

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the www.theairlinewebsite.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error

Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.13-nt]You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(profileid,parent,reply,pending_approval,child,datetime,subject

/bbs/postreply.asp, line 152

Browser Type:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; MyIE2; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:

POST 176 bytes to

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: '[string: "POST "]'

/500-100.asp, line 217

Guest jetblast

Fax, He is using IE6.0.

It doesn't really matter though because it is a database problem. MySQL runs the back end of the site (and a lot of other message board sites). I came across this error before, not with MySQL but SQL Server but can't remember the exact details of it.

Archived