Dec 1, Brantford: Furnished 3 bdrm to share

Guest ex-SkyGeek

Guest ex-SkyGeek

Hello everyone, I know this is a long-shot, but if any of you or anyone you know are looking for fully-furnished accommodations in Brantford (20 mins. to Hamilton & 40 mins. to Pearson) with no lease to sign, then read on. Rent can be negotiated lower for a crewmember away a lot on trips:

December 1: $380.00 per month: 24 Helen Avenue (Mt. Pleasant/Colborne)

Furnished three (3) bedroom apartment with balcony. Heat and hydro included. Pet free, smoke free (except balcony).

6th floor apartment furnished with two full-size sofas, chair, two ottomans, coffee/end tables, Bose/Sony home theatre incl. 35" t.v. and CD/DVD/VCR, fridge, stove, dishwasher, convection microwave, in-suite storage room 7¾’x 3¾’ (floor to ceiling), free street parking, (or underground $25/mth), coin laundry.

Your bedroom (10’ X 8’) has a hanging closet (3½' wide x 2'-8" deep) with shelf and sliding doors. This bedroom is closest to the living room; our rooms would be separated by the spare room in between. A clean and comfortable (double) bed, sheets and bath towels provided if you wish; otherwise, the bed will be set up in the guest room for either of our guests. Your computer can also be set up in the spare room if you prefer it not in your bedroom.

Shared expenses: telephone, cable, high-speed internet (internet connection optional if you don't need it).

I’m an friendly, responsible, 32 year old male (gay, in case that matters to anyone), municipal employee (911 operator/police dispatcher) working shifts, including every second weekend (either 18:30-06:30 hours or visa-versa, subject to change). I am an 'outside' smoker (balcony) and a social drinker. I’m not a ‘neat freak’ but I do prefer if the common areas are kept reasonably tidy.

I’m looking for a responsible, friendly roommate (male or female) to share these accommodations with. I have references available for you, as should you for me.

Last month’s rent deposit due Nov 1/03 (can be later if necessary). 1st month rent due on December 1/03 (move-in date). Feel free to e-mail or call with any questions (I’m sure I forgot to mention something in this ad). If this is what you are looking for, we can arrange for you to drop by to meet me and see what you would be moving into. I currently share a 3 bedroom in the same building with friends; the apartment I am renting on Dec. 1 is the identical layout - 1050 square feet. By the way, no lease to sign!, but two-month's notice would be greatly appreciated in the event you decide to leave.

I know this is awkward for some, but please don’t be shy to e-mail or call. I'll get back to you as soon as I can (less than 24 hours). I’d like to find someone as quickly as possible to relieve the “I hope I can find someone” syndrome!

Regards,

Jason Dietrich

E-mail: dietrichjason@rogers.com

+1 519 720-6824

Archived