Dec 1, Brantford: Furnished 3 bdrm apt. to sh

Guest ex-SkyGeek

Guest ex-SkyGeek

Hello everyone, I know this is a long-shot, but if any of you are looking for fully-furnished accommodations in Brantford (20 mins. to Hamilton & 40 mins. to Pearson) with no lease to sign, then read on. Rent can be negotiated for crewmembers who will not be home very often:

December 1: $380.00 per month: 24 Helen Avenue (Mt. Pleasant/Colborne)

Furnished three (3) bedroom apartment with balcony. Heat and hydro included. Pet free, smoke free (except balcony).

6th floor apartment furnished with two full-size sofas, chair, two ottomans, coffee/end tables, Bose/Sony home theatre, CD/DVD/VCR players, fridge, stove, dishwasher, convection microwave, in-suite storage room 7¾’x 3¾’ (floor to ceiling), free street parking, (or underground $25/mth), coin laundry room.

Your bedroom (10’ X 8’) has a hanging closet (3½' wide x 2'-8" deep) with shelf and sliding doors. This bedroom is closest to the living room; our rooms would be separated by the spare room in between. A clean and comfortable (double) bed will be provided if you wish, and even bed sheets and bath towels if required too; otherwise, the bed will be placed in the guest room for either of our guests. Your computer can also be set up in the spare room if you prefer it not in your bedroom.

Shared expenses: telephone, cable, high-speed internet (internet connection optional if you don't need it).

I’m an friendly, responsible, 32 year old male (gay), municipal employee (911 operator/police dispatcher) working shifts, including every second weekend (either 18:30-06:30 hours or visa-versa, subject to change). I’m not a ‘neat freak’ but I do prefer if the common areas are kept reasonably tidy. I am an 'outside' smoker (balcony) and a social drinker.

I’m looking for a responsible, friendly roommate (male or female) to share these accommodations with. I have work and personal references available for you, as should you for me.

Last month’s rent deposit required Nov 1/03. 1st month rent due on December 1/03 (move-in date). Feel free to e-mail or call with any questions (I’m sure I forgot to mention something in this ad). I'll give you my phone number and we can arrange for you to drop by and meet me if this ad is what you are looking. I currently share a 3 bedroom in the same building with friends; the apartment I am renting on Dec. 1 is the identical layout. By the way, no lease to sign!, but two-month's notice would be greatly appreciated in the event you decide to leave.

I know this is awkward for some, but please don’t be shy to e-mail. I'll get back to you as soon as I can (less than 24 hours). I’d like to find someone as quickly as possible to relieve the “I hope I can find someone” syndrome!

Thanks for reading,

Jason Dietrich

E-mail: dietrichjason@rogers.com

(519) 720-6824

Archived