AC Emp. Travel Help request - part II

Guest Ray Darr

Guest Ray Darr

Sorry everyone, but this is getting impossible to fix from here. Trying to log on but getting "Password Revolked" (for no reason, confirmed by Staff Travel...but the web-master needs to fix this!).

I can't call the web-help 1-800/866 number from overseas, unfortunately (some work, this doesn't).

After trying COUNTLESS times to call the 204-941-2887 "help number" (then getting CUT OFF automatically after being on hold in excess of 45 mins a number of times), I have to plea here for a solution. (These calls are at about 3 dollars a minute...the call has to be made, but this is beyond crazy now.)

Are there any other numbers that get someone directly in the web-help-desk area? I need to clear this password issue up, but that is all I have to go on, and as you all know now this is going nowhere.

Thanks v. much.

~R.D.

Guest Boethius

Hello, I had the same problem about a year ago and the problem only cleared up by sending an email to my base travel coordinator and a follow up telephone call to her to re-establish my password. Hope this helps. I too wasted a lot of time talking to the help desk.

Archived