He's Going to Jetsgo!!!!

Guest mikey offender

Guest YVRCREEP

Congratulations on your continued race for the bottom. It's people like you folks at Jetsgone that are creating a miserable future for all of us. Don't sell your soul to fly a jet, it's not worth it. Remember, we're supposed to be professionals. Pros don't have to pay for a job. Pros get payed for a job.

By the way, Jetsgone is what it actully says when your rear door is open and covers the T in jetsgo.net. Saw it in YVR myself. I think it's fairly prophetic.

Creep.

Guest Green Smiley Face

Like the industry woes are all our fault. How's your company doing theses days?

I actually would have been pounding the pavement collecting UI had it not been for Jetsgo. I even got a raise going there. So I get to fly a jet instead of nothing, go places and have fun.

Nice to hace 3 squares everyday!!

Cheers

So it's those Jetsgo people that are responsible!

Why don't you come down off your high horse and just be grateful YOU aren't faced with rebuilding your career in today's marketplace. If AC hadn't been allowed to DECIMATE smaller carriers over the last few decades with its overwhelming market dominance (which it neither worked for nor deserved and which was provided to them gratis by the Canadian Taxpayer), both the industry an AC would now be in better shape.

As for being "Pros", I'm willing to bet that half of the pilots over there have more time in the LAVS of jet transport types than you have total time.

Jetsgo is actually growing at an unprecendented clip by providing an excellent service by a friendly and customer-oriented staff with a strong work ethic. A simple formula that RM should have adopted as soon as he took over instead of buying up all the aircraft paint in the country.

Time will tell how long Jetsgo ar AC lasts, but at least Jetsgo is doing it with shear hard work, determination and entrepreneurship.

Guest Kevin Chiasson

all is well......we are getting a cargo "D". don't know if its going to be in YMX or YHM though.

i hope all goes well with jetsgo; i can't stand the slander and bull@#$% that i see regarding your company and westjet as well. "lowering the bar" and other such comments. the days of huge pilot salaries are over; there are a few who don't realize this.

anyway, good luck over there and have fun.

kev.

Archived