For JETGUY

Guest CabinDweller

Guest CabinDweller

So…you take the trouble to sign up, make a nonsensical, sarcastic and inflammatory post, then delete yourself out of existence (there’s no profile for you or record of your post). You unwittingly talked about ‘embarrassing’, but the irony must not have been totally lost on you; my guess is (keep in mind I’m no Einstein) you are a regular poster who’s ‘handle’ we’d all recognize but wanted to try a little anonymous venting. Or Daddy was away and left the computer on.

Not sure exactly what you meant by "FO" in the subject line.

But no, I’m not and never claimed to be a First Officer

Also never claimed that HH is "a really good friend".

But see if you can count seven names down on this site: http://www.sunnybrookandwomens.on.ca/othersections/othersection.cfm?dept=57&secID=357&conID=1003&page=22 , then see if you can ‘de-construct’ the address in my profile or at least piece together the acronym based on the link provided.

While not on the BoD, I regularly come into contact/spend time with people at all levels of the organization.

As was suggested, you never know who you might find in here, if not posting (obviously with reason) then just ‘hanging out’. Why you would want to close doors on all the great posters here, most of whom in my estimation have far less than the proverbial ‘six degrees of separation’ to other great posters, info, etc…I’ll never know. But if name-calling and verbal drivel is all you can manage, take it elsewhere. The rest of us are interested in meaningful exchanges. Besides, if you, Q650 and the likes keep it up…there’ll be no one left here but you guys. And what kind of world would that be?

Dean Lawrence

Archived