Emirates

Guest 727flyboy

Guest 727flyboy

I'm looking at working for Emirates and was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that is there now or knows anything about their interview process. I have already checked out their website and submitted an application. If anyone could give me some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

if you are not typed with lots of hours on type, don't seat by the phone. but to answer your Q. best place to be.

My wife and I don't think of any other place to live beside UAE.

good luck

Guest PilotsWife

You could search this forum for the word emirates and you will get the vast amount of info that has been put up many times.

JP

Guest bigbigbus

if you search emirates on this site you should get some info. you don't have to be type rated but helps for the bus ( short course ) thats it. I have not heard of any 777 rated pilots coming. agree with max we love it, kids love it. one thing you will notice is that you tell your family and friends in canada that you will be back for the summers, after the first summer you wife will want to spend more time here than away. A bit hot right now but lots to do indoor and lots of shade at the beach.

Archived