pilotjobs.ca

Guest blocked pitot

Guest blocked pitot

Have you guys seeen this new website? They are charging $300 a year to send you updates on who is hiring in the industry. I used to work as an instructor and I was always proud of myself for never lying to anyone when they asked me what the job possibilties/ future were. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for all. I find the following quote from the pilotjob website a little misleading, unless they know something I don't.

"The outlook for employment in the industry is booming. Pilots who are in school or just graduating can expect to enter the market with few barriers in the near future."

Guest acfaywg

airlinejob.net

Same thing, they say 81 new jobs in Canada, Pilots/FA/mechanics and all!!

This site costs I believe 15.95us a month for full view. When I looked through a friend I noticed that they have all the links to all airlines up and that is where they get the jobs! What a farce!!!

Guest leftbase

If you want a site that offers some truly valuable info, try this one. The info is free - but the paid services are invaluable...especially in this brutal job market.

(Yes, this is an unashamed plug for a commercial site, but at least it's an honest one!) ;)

Guest toron1

I imagine that WestJet, JetsGo and CanJet are all hiring pilots, mechanics and FAs.

There are other airlines in Canada besides Air Canada.

Archived