Jazz layoffs??

Guest jzdude

Guest jzdude

Hello

We heared that the layoff notices are going to be going out this week. Does anyone else have any insight? Also did anyone read Joe Randels latest letter? In in he talks about the "4 topics that came up the most during the cross country meetings". Are we to believe that the CPA was more important to other employees then if we are going to have a job in the future? Cheers

Guest Dash eight

jzdude.. no nubmers as the info is in lockdown until wed. I guess we will all have to wait and see... cant see getting too cut back possibly just all temp positions as we are going to be brutally busy this fall/winter with the ac vacations on top of zip and jazz flying

Guest Jazz Monkey

and go figure that they recently hired/promoted another YHZ F/A to Inflight Supervisor. That makes two of 'em in YHZ now. When we used to have about 100 more F/A's we only had one supervisor...

Rance,

Fyi,

77 pilots were laid off on July 1st at Jazz. A total of 141 will be laid off by September 1st. The next round to go on August 1 then finally Sept. 1.

Again, just for your information.

Guest jzdude

So any idea of where the layoffs are going to be? This company never stops to amaze me on their fwd thinking. That they are able to get around this partial base closure item in the contract is incredible. And where is our union these days???

Guest dwb yyc

I think they could not care less. Lets see when a decertifacation vote comes around, I bet they will pounding their chests then.

Archived