Now this is a new one.....

Guest Dash eight

Guest Dash eight

Latest news from a very reliable source is that head office maybe moving back to toronto from Halifax.

Steve Smith is also reputed to become the new president of Jazz as well as Zip. Are we beginning to see the marriage of Zip with Jazz and the consequential expansion of jazz route system ultimately ending up with jazz being a low cost feeder for zip?

Another "reliable source" has stated that Zip is going away. Steve can go to JAZZ, he has many GX friends there. As far as YYZ goes.............Naaa!! Not unless they can get the Ontario Government to pay for the relocation like the Nova Scotia Government did for Joe.

Spoke to JR last week: ZIP and Tango are there to stay - even Air Canada has recently confirmed this. A Jazzz HQ's move to Toronto would probably be the last thing that would make any business sense at this time.

Sorry but that rumour is is quite a stretch.

Guest jzdude

Hi acj

I'm not trying to be rude here but do you really belive anything that JR tells you? I really hope that you take what he says with a huge grain of salt. The guy tells you what you want to hear. As far as this Jazz and Tango thing goes, this is the first I heard about it.

jzdude, it was in all papers last week with AC Corp quotes confirming it all. ZIP and Tango are here tostay. The articles in question came dircetly from CP which is pretty credible press. Once again Jazz wasn't even mentionned once in the articles -as if it didn't exist.

jzdude, it was in all papers last week with AC Corp quotes confirming it all. ZIP and Tango are here to stay. The articles in question came directly from the CP which is pretty credible press amongst all the garbage reporting out there. Once again Jazz wasn't even mentionned once in the articles -as if it didn't exist. I hope for all of us that we have our place in "the plan" due September.

Guest jazzplayer

I think the CRO and creditors may have something to say about that. However, if the opposite were true we are all conditioned to "not be surprised".

Guest Nova Zemlya

1. Why does Jazz not come under the 25% ownership rule?

2. By what stretch of the imagination do regional employees arrive at the presumption that somehow crediters will impose a deal based on their perception of "economic reality"?

Archived