Is Salary Debt?

Guest Go Around

Guest Go Around

Considering a large portion of Air Canada's 13 billion debt is for future lease obligations, then should employee compensation also be factored in as part of the total debt? The employees have contracts into the future as do the leasing companies etc.

BINGO!

FINALLY! People are starting to think as if what we had actually mattered, rather than it just being something that Mr. Rovinescu could dismiss with a wave of his dayplanner, giving nothing in return.

I cannot urge my fellow employees strongly enough: start to think as if you, your skills and your contract COUNT FOR SOMETHING. If you do not do this, Mr. Rovinescu or someone like him will continue to take from you everything that you have built to this point. And I promise you, he will not lose one second's sleep over it. On the contrary, the more he takes the more soundly he'll sleep.

Start thinking like a player, not like an audience. Start thinking like what you are, what you know, AND WHAT YOU HAVE LEGALLY AGREED TO WITH OUR EMPLOYER counts for something.

There is only one alternative to doing so, and it is a bottomless pit. You do not want to go there. Trust me.

neo

Archived