Where Are The Best Wings??

Guest James

Guest James

Great post for an airline forum.

As much as we all travel, and I am sure we all watch our diet and lady-like figures, but you got to admit it, nothing like a good feed of wings.

Tramps in YOW were great, haven't been there in years, though, and the MMBR&B in Dartmouth are mentionables, but the Holiday Inn Select in downtown Regina have "Greek" wings," out of this world.

Only one thing better.

J

Guest Darby

James you may want to post that info in the Forum below under Travel Tips.

Crews from all over the world have posted their favourite shopping, restauarants hotels etc. and when they get enough I think they're planning to publish it.

Some aren't bad like .99 cent breakfasts in HNL.

Guest dpinsent

Haven't had the pleasureof eating at the MMBR&B in Dartmouth, but Neighbours in Dartmouth certainly have the hottest I have encountered.

Pogue Fado in Halifax does a real good job with them too!

Whiskies bar, 3 minutes from the Back Bay Hilton, Boston. They're 10 cents apiece, and when the platter is placed in front of you, the old eyes tear up immediately. After about six, your taste buds are so numb that you can actually enjoy them. They are served with a roll of paper towels on a spit, and of course lots of Sam Adams beer. Cheers!

Pierre

Guest James

Yea, Hess Street, forgot about that.

What a great place.

And some of the greatest 60"s-70's vintage muscle cars you'll ever see on a nice night.

Fabulous.

J

Guest Climb Thrust

Buff's pub in Boston(Newton). Coupled with a Rolling Rock beer it just didn't get any better!

Guest Monkeyfish

How are things going PortTack?

Hope you are doing OK under the circumstances. Give us a shout when you get a chance.

Monkeyfish

Archived