Bloomberg News

Guest jazzplayer

Dragon,

OK, OK, you are right. And I realize that no responses should be posted until a cooling off period has elapsed. Nothing is solved on this forum by anger. In fact nothing is solved at all. It is just discussion and opinion some good and some bad. Like your mother used to tell you: If you haven't got anything good to say....

My apologies to anyone who took offense.

Sincerely, Jazzplayer

Guest Peanuts

Hey Phil, You are picking fly s#*t out of pepper.

You are sure a hero on my list for being one who helped writing the "Scope Clause" Perhaps you should help write new wording for a different kind of scope. The kind that goes up your bottom and then you can get your IQ checked out at the same time.

Sorry pal, identifying yourself as one who helped writing the scope sure don't make you very popular with many of us.

Because of that scope AC has not been able to utulize it's connector to it's full potential.

But that is my opinion. For many of you it is not worth nothing. It made me feel better to write it down though. Now I can go and enjoy my Vodka Martini :)

Cheers,

Peanuts

Guest Qtip

Yes Phil, nothing to be proud about. The only thing scope has done is caused 40,000 emplyees alot of grief and your company it's financial A$$!! The new AC scope in my eyes ain't worth the paper it's printed on and the creditors and legal system hand in hand will let you know that in the very near future. The corp is running the company from this point on. Sorry to rain on your parade but that's what it looks like from this vantage point.

Guest buskipper

HPT,

More empty threats and intimidation from the Air Ontario group. Its getting quite annoying. Almost as bad as the blackflies in the Muskoka's.

Any word on the $300 trillion dollar lawsuit guys? I understand you have new lawyers. Expensive, I hope.

Guest HPT-TOUR

Actually yes, ACPA has finally sent in their paperwork so hopefully we can be in court late summer I would hope, Your ignorance is amusing though. I still as yet don`t see any examples from Aubin.

Guest George

Let us know where and when the fun begins, I'll bring some popcorn for you GX boys since the legal fees are getting a little steep...

Guest buskipper

Examples of your misconceptions? I would say everything from "Phil..." to "...box". It's the same old nonsense as usual. It's your misconceptions that are so pathetic.

Misconceptions of the power of the 243, copied scope language, lost income to scope, unions attempting to be everything to everyone, your boring arguments are simply pathetic.

You vainly pine for lost opportunities, uttering frivilous threats veiled under false principles of union idealism.

Pathetic...

Guest easyjazz

bus-kipper ooo we know your a captin almost as arrogant as your buddy Phil with the arrogance dripping from his nose.

Sorry boy's under the CCAA filling you will find that your contract language has changed in regards to both wages and working conditions and yes the venerable scope language is not worth a pinch of coons#@&t.

I won't rant on or pretend to be at your exulted level though clinging desparately to your scope is pathetic, boring and simply pathetic.

Oh, good luck!!

Guest easyjazz

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Ever wonder how acpa handles it??

Enemies on all sides, how much does that cost?

Must be tough to be so "evil"...:)

Archived