SO!.......................News from CJ,WJ,JG,

Not that I do not feel empathy for those folks at AC, having gone through this with Air Atlantic, Inter-Canadien and Canada 3000. All this tripe about the TA, who's doing whom, who's evil..........ad nauseum......would I think be better served on the AC members site, which, apparently, we do not have access to. No need for this forum to be so dominated by minutia of the restructuring.

Weekly updates would, I think, keep the rest of us in the loop.............so how's every one else doing?

Guest PortTack

I'm not a JetsGo guy but they did just announce a big expansion with their first year now done.

Incidently, CanJet is doing well. Being a line pilot I can attest to the favorable loads. Seems like Atlantic Canada has accepted us as their very own airline.......which is what we try to promote.

We're now doing a direct YT-YZ and we have began marketing Florida again for the Fall.

Were up to six a/c now from the original 3 and we just finished training 2 initial courses.

CanJet's business has been steady and the summer advanced sales traffic is strong. So that's the news from us and anyone wanting more can log into www.canjet.com.

AP

Guest leftbase

Good to hear, hope the success continues. Many fond memories of YHZ and YYT, hope to return one day.

Regards,

lb

Archived