Translation Website

Guest Mike Sowsun

Guest Mike Sowsun

I found a website that will translate various languages. http://www.systranbox.com/

I was curious as to what "theman" was saying so I gave it a try.

If you are also curious, here is what I got from his various French postings:.......

"That must be that, this is why that allows chialler against people of CDG... Probablement which it would be made kill while going has YUY or YBG or YYY ouYGR etc "

"If you owe chialler on the personnel of CDG. Thus write in FRENCH "

"Cursed gang babies. Truths pros of the mixing of &%$@!e!."

"Ben yes it is that. Support ACPA and you will be on unemployment in 1 month. Gang of baby."

Guest Mike Sowsun

Here is more.......

Quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer pourquoi vous vous sentez revenir en arriere tant que ça avec le memorendum??? Quelle est l'impact financiercela représente-t-il pour vous?????????

Can somebody explain me why you feel to return in arriere as long as that with the memorendum Which is the impact financiercela represents it for you

OK ma peanut mais saches que c'est supposé être une CIE bilingue alors viens pas me dire de parler ta langue et dis-moi où il est écrit que ce forum en es un ANGLAIS, ANGLOS, BLOKE, SHEAKSPEAR.....

OK my peanut but know that it is supposed to be a bilingual Co then does not come to say to me to speak your language and says to me where it is written that this forum are an ENGLISH, ANGLOS, BLOKE, SHEAKSPEAR.....

Guest Peanuts

He May be related. But I am definitly not his Peanut. He should also be advised that I have no Pea Nuts. He,he,...I have none at all !

Guest Goggles

Hi Mike,

You should see what the web translators do going from German to English... it's hilarious!

Regards,

Goggles

Archived