Re Teamsters No Vote

Guest Cabinboy

Guest Cabinboy

I will only post this once, and no further... I will not elaborate, just state a simple fact. Within the NO contingent, the opinions, the statements, and the posturing, exists an individual that at one point attempted to perform contingent labor for one of the regional airlines. This person was fully trained to replace unionized workers, in the event of job action. I will not expose this individual, but I will state the following...

Consider the source of some of the opinions and feelings. Ensure you alone inform yourself of the details, the process, and the potential outcome. YOUR BEST SOURCE IS FACTUAL INFORMATION FROM THE UNION! THEY DO GIVE IT!!! Consider everything. Consider that it is going to hurt, but so do inocculations to maintain your health... Although every group is getting inocculated in the A**... an ounce of prevention is worth...

Note that I have not gotten personal here, just stated something I feel all should know on the JAZZ Team... The future depends on well thought, well informed decisions, not rhetoric on this forum from people that will not publically name themselves.

Guest DeeSee3

Thanks for the heads up , Cabin boy !

It IS very important that each person takes the time to become fully informed , by reading the statements of the court justices , and attending the union meetings to get the straight goods from the people chosen to work for you and your benefit. If you're not getting the answers you need , get the information from the source... just don't invent the answers you want to hear!

And by the way , just throw out all the propaganda...It is not produced by the company , the courts, or the union , just someone who "believes" they know more.

Archived