We have lost our integrity

Guest 23APF

Guest 23APF

I feel a real loss for our profession... I don`t know who to blame ... OBL ,... our own greed , ...lack of commitment , the Americans , the French ,the Iraqui`s , the Saudi`s , the Canadians ?? Does it REALLY matter ? ...whatever it is , WE as pilots HAVE GOT TO DO BETTER ! MY FRIENDS , THE WORLD IS WATCHING. We are supposed to be smarter than this. Integrity...You AC old timers , SET THE STANDARD !!!!!!!, I CHALLENGE YOU !!!! I`ve respected you for all these years......, DON`T LET US ( ALL ) DOWN. There are people watching this in Africa , Australia , Europe , North America , Asia , ....please DO the right thing............

The majority are trying to do the right thing. Unfortunately. sorting out just what the right thing is isn't always easy.

I will only add to that I believe it is important to look beyond self interest. Having said that, I look at various people who's opinion I respect and whose integrety I wouldn't question and they have come to totally different conclusions.

Greg

Why are you blaming the On Board Library, 23?

It's perhaps not that simple, but I think the Great Air Canada can be fixed if we all get on the boat with the oars going in the same direction.

Let's concentrate on the CCAA initiatives, and to hell with the rest for now. It's going to hurt for a while, but I'm confident that better times are ahead.

I go to work with the mindset that I'm going to give 150%, to our guests and fellow workers. At times, I may not achieve my goals to the degree intended, but I try.

Obviously, I'm voting YES, and I think I'll have lots of company. Good night, 23APF.

Pierre Garneau

A320 C YYZ

Archived