Show me the TA

Guest Snowshoes

Guest Snowshoes

To my ACPA MEC: Come on gentlemen, it's been almost 2 weeks since ACPA reached a TA. We were then told it would take about a week to translate the TA into contractual language. Is that process really that labor intensive?

All I personally need to see is a point by point summary of the changes in our contract similar to what I've seen from CUPE.

As I have already witness on this forum and in our major newspapers, this delay is very condusive to rumor mongering and will only negatively impact our advance bookings and hurt our company even more.

Show us the TA and let's get on with the explanatory road show.

Snowshoes

(original AC pilot)

Guest buskipper

Snow,

I spoke with my LEC Chair yesterday. The MEC is meeting today to review the package. Remember that they haven't approved the deal yet, although I would be surprised if they didn't.

Apparently the Negots Team and the Company were still meeting since the TA was reached to iron out wording and clarify issues. This is normal I believe in this kind of bargaining when deals are struck in the middle of the night.

I would rather wait, as painful as it is, to get all the facts than get the bullet points which simply raise more questions and start more rumours.

Guest Snowshoes

Just got off the phone with my LEC office... Our reps still in the process of dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s.

Road shows to start in YUL next Tuesday morning.

Snowshoes

Archived