To the No voters

Guest JazzPilot

Guest JazzPilot

I don't often post here for obvious reasons. However I can't bite my tongue any longer.

Before you all start flamming me as a member of Nick's brothel, I have stated here before that my hope is that the end result won't be too one sided for any one group

However consider what the end result of a no vote will be. The TA's are not going to get any better than your elected reps have negotiated for you. If anything they will get worse the longer this nonsense is allowed to go on.

If one or two groups reject their TA's then it is likely the remaining groups and stakeholders will petition the court to impose a settlement. Considering the judge is going to be in a really foul mood then, it's not going to be better than what you have.

If the judge decides that this is outside his jurisdiction, then the government will step in. Do you realy think that they will let this thing crater totally with all the exposure they would have? Airports, Nav Can, the tourism industry, etc. will all be the next failures if they allowed this to happen.

That being said, you will not only have the judge and monitor &%$@! off, but the government as well. June 30th marks the beginning of barbeque season in the political world. If they have to come back to work to resolve this mess, then that it is definately not going to be better than what you have.

The negotiations are done!! This is a take it or leave it scenario. A no vote will not get you anything better. It may well result in something far worse. Talk to a C3 person about that. Think carefully before casting your vote.

Guest Peanuts

You never count your money when you are sitting at the table, There will be time enough for counting when the dealing is done.....

Funny guy! Now let me see....where was the last place I saw peanuts......OH YEAH, was that you? Just kidding, right!?

Guest Peanuts

Funny GAL that is. And looks like you can dish it out as well as receive it. Good on you !

Hunour I find is the best recipe for many ugly situations.

Keep on smiling Bat !

Guest Peanuts

Tossed them cookies along with the Peanuts :)

Am still dodging them from people throwing them back at me.

Take care

Archived