being productive

Guest CarryOn

Guest CarryOn

Okay tell me how this is productive

Husband gets a two hr call out to Dead head to YVR to operate a Rapid Air (A-320)and Dead Head back to YVR ( layover 36hrs). The problem is that the Zip flight is going to Abbostford. Crew Sked tells him that there will be a Limo waiting to drive him into YVR. I am out at my daughters soccer game when the cell phone rings. It's crew sked looking for my husband. Apparently the limo is in Abbostford looking for him. I suggest to them that they page him, the crew sked guy says okay he will. I check my messages at home and hubby called 30 min ago saying he had 1:07 to departure and was going for a starbucks. I call crew sked back and get a lady who is aware of the "search". I tell her I think he is in YVR and maybe they should call the aircraft and see if he is on board. She tells me she will call me back. 5 min later I hear from her,thanking me and that yes he is on the plane. Problem solved (????). So now after the long west coast layover he operates the red eye to YYZ where he has another Long layover. He is suppose to operate back to YVR but at the last minute is dead heading again. They may need him in YVR they say. So here we sit and wait going into day 4 with only 2 legs of productive time.

Anyone???

Archived