Questionable behaviour - "con"

Guest CJRT

This thread is beginning to read like a post-crash analysis...

Just a couple of points...whether or not the cons knew, didn't know, thought or were thoughtless, I've always found "tearing-a-strip-off" less than professional. If the cons were being unprofessional themselves then it doesn't serve anyone to do the same. Pull them aside, inquire what happened to get there side of the story and if warranted advise them that a letter will be sent their supervisor. "If" the I/C did in fact conduct prosecution and sentencing in the manner suggested, I think he/she is as equally culpable of being a diservice to our industry. IMO.

Secondly, I appreciate the hard work our fine cabin crew members do. It's a tough job sometimes. However, point number five Kip might not apply to all. Many pilots who come from the small charter/sched services in our careers have played pilot, flight attendant, fueler, baggage handler and aircraft groomer all in a days work. I'm glad I did as I can appreciate those who do the job at this level.

Cheers !!

Guest Terrier

No for godsake don't badmouth any of the AC back end. That's a hanging offence. Jetsgo now that's different.

Guest Mtc.

Sorry, I re-read the policy and it reads "Once the revenue customers have been served, Inflight will endeavour to serve any remaining meals to contingent passengers in order of their boarding sequence seniority." I guess I saw the "Seniority" word again and lost all sense of reality....

Archived