Air Can Stocks...dagger and others...

Guest olddakboy

Guest olddakboy

There are a very large number of shares held, by a very large number of shareholders, within the AC family.....

I am sure that you don't want to compromise your position either here (AEF) or otherwise... but what.... in your opinion will be the final outcome ...

I have been asking everyone I fly with the same question.... sell now (at a huge loss) or hang on.... What do y'all think????

...(are there alternatives.... sell half now, and half later??).....

Thanks....

Guest WA777

As is the case for most CCAA's, bankruptcies and CH 11s, there's a 98 percent chance AC stock will be cancelled by the company and become worthless by the end of the year.....new shares will most likely be issued to the creditors and probable new investors....Read into that what you want....

Guest ex-SkyGeek

olddakboy,

In a thread below called "Question for Dagger re: Air Canada shares" he said this:

"Simple answer: Usually in CCAA, the shareholders get wiped. Often, the creditors are given shares in a "Newco" structure in exchange for converting debt. Sometimes, new equity is raised that floods the market with stock so that the existing shares are reduced to penny status. That should be familiar to CAI employees.

You will see speculators play the stock, but they are going in and out on day-trading basis."

fyi,

Jason

Guest olddakboy

Thanks Jason and WA777...

I had looked for other associated threads but I guess not diligently enough....

Unfortunately......... I thought so......

Archived