Jetsgo 767s?

Guest AllThatJazz

Guest curious

That rumour is about as old as Jetsgo is...I heard it first at the end of last summer when "they were planning on starting charters in the winter"....I highly doubt it...There was quite a long interview/article about jetsgo and Mr. LeBlanc in the star a few weeks ago and it didnt hint at anything like that...LeBlanc even went as far as to say something to the effect that the MD83 is perfect and he doesnt need anything else.

Guest Oneworld

This is definitely only a rumour as I was recently at the YYZ office and as per base manager, they are very happy with the MD-80s and are looking to have 12 by years end. Maybe one day if Leblanc sees a possible money maker that would warrant a 767 or whatever else, he might expand the fleet but right now its MD-80s.

Guest Oneworld

Well, 30k is what it cost to fly the MD-80s so who knows. I am just hoping they are around long enough so that my friends get their investement back.

Guest b52er

I'm not sure if they can claim it as training costs or write it off come tax time. Hopefully, they can protect themselves as I personally know of a lot of other good places where 30K could have gone.

Guest b52er

30k invested to make 60k minus taxes a year doesn't make that wise of an investment. Ratio would seem a little high......don't ya think!

Archived