From the national Post

Guest manwest

Terence Corcoran obviously knows very little about aviation. "Save AC from its enemies"!!! "Angling for a big piece of the carcass" HELLO! Take Nav Canada....AC owes $44 MIL, plus $4MIL/week since April 1 for services rendered, but never paid for. Or take the food service providers. AC passengers have eaten this food, which AC is not paying, yet it's considered a "self-serving claim" for them to try to re-coup their money! And it gets worse. Mr. Corcoron then slams a certain Micheal Decter for writing about things he knows nothing about. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Why are we subjected to such moronic drivel in our national newspapers? Have all the journalists gone crazy?

Fester,

I hav said this before and now having read Decter and Corcoran's articles, I am convinced it is true!"Journalists only fill the space in a newspaper between advertisements"

Guest rollingrock

Corcorans article was the first in awhile that did not bash AC, eventhough that's the fashionable thing to do.

I didn't think it was that bad.And what kind of creditials do we expect these reporters to have so they can report on airline issues.

Do news reporters need to have served in a war before they are allowed to give news reports in iraq?

Archived