What flexibility?

Guest sheila

Guest sheila

Robert Milton could not stress enough, the need for flexibility in labour/work rules and it is needed urgently.

I just wanted to know if this is happening in Canada because it sure isn't at a certain international station I work at.

I know for a fact that staff have requested job share, furloughs etc but it is not being actioned. The US carriers have been offering this to staff so I don't see why AC can't in order to reduce the amount of forced layoffs.

I fear that AC's (mis)management is going to take us all down....or at the very least, too little will be done too late.

Guest Airmail

Believe me, if Milton could single handedly action these, it would have been done Feb 6. But the unions are still conducting their "due diligence".

Guest sheila

Yes, I believe the Unions may not be entirely conducive to certain actions that would be beneficial such as furloughs, work share etc.....all very frustrating for us 'little people'.

Don't these people get it?

Guest sheila

Yes, I believe the Unions may not be entirely conducive to certain actions that would be beneficial such as furloughs, work share etc.....all very frustrating for us 'little people'.

Don't these people get it?

Archived