ACPA and AC reach a tentative agreement

Just announced on the news that ACPA and AC have reached a tentative agreement, I guess we will hear some details tomorrow.

I was watching the news and CFTO had a reporter at the hotel and they cut in to state that an agreement had be reached, now whether the reporter was over reacting, I do not know but that was the announcement on CFTO news at midnight

It seems CFTO may have jumped the gun, i apologize if I confused any one , I was just posting what CFTO had announced.

Guest Hawkeye

I just finished watching CBC who went live (12:05 A.M.) outside the hotel where the talks are being held between AC & ACPA.

IT was a ALPA (Jazz Pilots) spokesperson who came forward to a maze of media microphones and announced that Jazz will become Air Canada's new low cost carrier from coast to coast!

CBC went on to say that there was still no word on a deal between the Pilots (ACPA)& Management. Speculated they would talk until early in the morning before they go before Judge Farley at 8:00 A.M.

If you have something more recent, please confirm!

Guest Max Continuous

At 0100 the ACPA MEC just informed pilot membership that it is now past midnight, talks are continuing and a few critical issues remain to be resolved.

Archived