For ACPA

Guest AME

Although I don't agree with your policies and right now I think you're playing a dangerous game of brinkmenship, I do respect your right to get the best deal you can, so roll up your sleeves and get this done.

Also please keep in mind that whatever you settle for will probably dictate whether or not the other deals get ratified.

Guest Starman

It's simple, really. If the company would take a package that cuts our pay by the same percentage as others without giving away a significant amount of our work to the second tier carrier, we'd have a deal in five minutes.

Guest windshear

AC management has now successfully turned the rest of the AC unions against ACPA with leaks about "liquidation" because of ACPA in the press.

What a load of BS. Each and every one of you squaring off against ACPA should read the cash flow projection in the 6th monitor's report and understand that AC has not yet touched a dime of the $1 Billion in DIP financing, nor the $320M expected from CIBC.

Milton even press released today that their not about to go away, and it's "business as usual".

Is it "business as usual", or are they going to liquidate? Take your pick, but please inform yourselves first.

This typical of AC's negotiation style.

Next they'll threaten to ground the airline until they reach a deal.

Bah!

Guest Starman

Agreed. If this management can't make a deal with the cheapest pilots in the Star Alliance, they have only themselves to blame.

Guest Max Continuous

Just pure speculation here, but I think the government will order Farley to impose a court appointed settlement.

Hope I win the super 7 in twenty minutes, in case I'm wrong.

As I see it all of this restructuring and negotiating is moot
IF WE CAN'T GET BUMS IN THE SEATS WE'RE DONE!
I can't see us getting out of this mess until we win the trust of our lost passengers!
Get real people!

Archived