How much is enough?

Guest propalong

Guest propalong

I am not going to argue whether or not ACPA is shouldering more than their fair share of the reductions. I am going to ask the ACPA people what do they consider enough. How much money do you need to make to have a great lifestyle doing something you enjoy. I have seen your payscales and I would seriously doubt that the average wage would be less than 100,000 dollars a year even after the cuts would be implemented. So what do you want? 200,000 dollars a year? 300,000, 400,000?

If your union is planning on taking yourselves and the rest of us to the EI office I would surely hope that you have considered one important point.You will never make the money you are making with the working conditions you have(even after the cuts) in the Canadian Aviation industry again. Now that I think about it, good luck finding a job in the Canadian aviation industry after sinking AC. I know I wouldn't hire the people responsible for destroying the last chance AC has to save itself.

Guest The Gapper

Can't find the link but it was in the news this past week. That's for the household, not individually!!
PS Ontario was the highest, Sask. was the lowest at just over $40K

Archived