Team Building It's Time

Guest qtip

Guest qtip

Team building is a very large part of our lives as airline crew members as you all know. May I suggest that we put all aside at this time and consider building an Air Canada team that consists of all our Players on the Team. It's not about them vs. us! We are talking about the survival of our nations best airline and airlines within an airline. Sure there will be some sacrifices but we all know that in the end it wil be the best for all of us. Try and put the "ME" down for now and the "US" will make you feel better over time...

Guest dashedexpectations

Hey! The coach is telling us what we have to do to win and we're all out here on the ice. Why is ACPA still sitting there at the end of the bench??? Duh!?

Guest Eclipse

Cause their asking us for 30% plus in wage concessions and the other groups gave no where near that.

Guest Flytdeck

>>>[Cause their asking us for 30% plus in wage concessions and the other groups gave no where near that.]<<<

Eclipse:

How do you know that they did not give up 30%. Management appears to have given a straight 15% but from the concessionary dollars vs. payroll of the other unions, it appears to be in the 24-27% range. Possibly someone else might verify, but it didn't the last payroll (minus pilots) come to @ $2.8 billion? Current concessions from other unions are @ $670 million? This would bring it pretty close to the 30% figure.

Not certain of the figures so standing by for financial reconciliation (or, looking at my savings balance, perhaps some councilling?? :s )....

Archived