Talk about a nose job!

exGXer

Guest PortTack

That 600 is mostly the little sacrificial lambs from Canadian that were put at the bottom to protect the 243.

Guest C185

Are you short on compassion or what!
Hopefully I will never have to be in the same room as you, never mind the same cockpit!

exGXer..you are correct

Guest in_the_sky

Most of the bottom are not Canadian. I myself and many above and below were either from Jazz or off the street.
Check you facts before you say something stupid.

Guest gunny12

"That 600 is mostly the little sacrificial lambs from Canadian that were put at the bottom to protect the 243."

Hey PortTack, don't let the facts get in the way of your propagation of B.S. The first 360 to go will be new hires (OTS,Jazz,C3,Skyservice,Military). Then we will see the first of the X-Cdn pilots leave. And seeing as our CIRB has struck down Mitchnick, those guys will be let go in order of seniority (along with the original AC pilots) The 243 need no protection as they are all better than 50% on the latest Seniority list.

With all your NiffNaff PT, welcome to my ignore box

gunny12

Guest Eventer

No! PortTack is simply pointing out the obvious. Do you really think that the blue bloods at ACPA hold their exCDN and CRA brothers in high regard. Their recent merger speaks volumes about that!

Eventer

Guest Eventer

No! PortTack is simply pointing out the obvious. Do you really think that the blue bloods at ACPA hold their exCDN and CRA brothers in high regard. Their recent merger speaks volumes about that!

Eventer

Guest Rob Assaf

"Check you facts before you say something stupid"

If we start putting that restriction on this site, the number of postings will drop by about 90% ;)

Cheers, Rob

Guest Skirt

Gunny my man. Good to hear from you. It's funny how people talk about things they no nothing, but try to sound like experts. You and I both know, that we'll most likely be in the poggy line whilst the x-CAIL folks will still be flying! Save a Job in YMJ for me. (6)

Skirt.

Guest gunny12

Skirt!! oh noble Duchess Capt'n :-)

Just got off the phone with CFRC YQR. They are dropping off the "re-up" package this evening. A QFI position is better than the EI line by a long shot. Hopefully the LOA is still a possibility...

Cheers, gunny12

Archived