AC FODD Help

I have emailed the company's Tech Support and am asking for help from pilots who have encountered the same problem in accessing info. The message to Tech Support is pasted below. Thanks.

Pierre Garneau pgar@sympatico.ca

Good afternoon,

My computer is a Compaq Pressario with lots of power. After loading the FODD successfully, accessing information however is not possible. I get a pop-up which says 'An error has occured in the script on this page'.

ERROR - object doesn't support this property or method'.

Can you advise on this? Thanks.

Guest Dick Dastardly

Pierre,

Very strange. I also have a Comaq Pressario and have had problems with FODD. It will install but when I try to run it, my computer locks up and must be turned off and on to get it to work again. I tried cleaning up the registry, defragmenting the hard drive, removing and reinstalling a number of times, without success. I emailed support and they suggested a few things that were of no help. I asked the fellow to call me and have been waiting by the phone for the last three days...I'm sure he'll be calling any time now. In the end, I am using my wife's laptop. Brilliant.

Guest Dick Dastardly

Pierre,

Very strange. I also have a Compaq Pressario and have had problems with FODD. It will install but when I try to run it, my computer locks up and must be turned off and on to get it to work again. I tried cleaning up the registry, defragmenting the hard drive, removing and reinstalling a number of times, without success. I emailed support and they suggested a few things that were of no help. I asked the fellow to call me and have been waiting by the phone for the last three days...I'm sure he'll be calling any time now. In the end, I am using my wife's laptop. Brilliant.

Archived