Are You Open For An Opportunity!

Guest Tom Backer

Guest Tom Backer

As a former AA employee with 21 years under my belt, I had to face that question. I am sure like many of you out there affected by the rigors of our industry, its a tough reality. However, I found a way to survive and move on with my life. I share with you what was shared with me over 8 months ago! Our company will host a National Conference Call tonight. This call is a must for those that are looking for a back up plan, or simply have some part time hours available. You do this business at you pace, on your own time. This opportunity may or may not be for you, however make no mistake this company has changed my life and the lives of many of my fellow associates. Here are the call particulars;

Our Sunday night "Marathon Success Call" is scheduled for 8:00PM Eastern: The call-in number is 646-519-5860 (CODE: 5555#) -OR- 212-461-5860 (CODE: 5555#)

Please ask your guests to "MUTE" their phones after dialing in. This will give us more control over the noise factor. If we all work together on this we can have an extremly exciting, highly effective and very professional call every Sunday night.

Once you have heard the call and if you would like more information you may contact my virtual office at 877 803 7664. Leave me a message and I will contact you and share my story with you!

I hope you can make the call there is nothing to lose, other than letting a chance to change your future go by.

Stay well - Have a great holiday season!

Tom Backer

Archived