in defense to half truths

Guest ken hickerson

Guest ken hickerson

I have been away from the forum for a while due to work: have I missed something or what?

As a shop steward I am the only representation for the IAM in YYC. Without having that capacity I would not be allowed to many meetings (both union and company alike) and would therefore be out in the dark. I do not beleive in having reactionary responses to ignorant company and union policy, so by being involved I am able to disseminate information quickly. Giving examples would be class-less.

I am not a politicion so I am not going to exchange half truths and missinformation with members of this or any forum, I would however like to meet face to face to test their conviction. I will be in YYZ (area) from the 22nd to the 26th, and again around the 30th and the first week in January so please contact me and we can go for a beer and discuss important matters. kenhickerson@hotmail.com is the email address. If there are any direct questions, and we are unable to meet, please ask(post)them and I will respond...directly.

I am an AME with AC, and also contract work (roots/ss, royal).

Ken Hickerson

Guest Gadgeteer

Hi Ken,

It is my understanding that you are involved in CAMA. How far along is CAMA? Does CAMA have any members? I feel both CAMA and the CATW are after the same result. To improve the quality of life for all skilled aircraft workers in Canada. Which is a noble cause worth pursuing. I would like to meet you in bay 8 in Jan.

Guest ken hickerson

Bay 8 it is. Contact me on hotmail and we will set up a date and time.

CAMA has not been formalized yet; therefore the membership roll is limited to the national director and the executive coucil(ad hoc). CATW and CAMA both want the same end. (the way I perceive things).

Archived