Support Grows For Porter

Guest longtimer

Bean,

Does WJ even want to fly out of Billy Bishop? I haven't read any press that would indicate it is actively seeking slots there. If it isn't seeking to start flying and therefore offer customers a choice, why all the posts...

You appear to be the only one upset about the situation. Why do you have such an axe to grind with Porter? When did you become the grand defender of the people against monopolies?

The Teal carrier hasn't made application for slots.. when it does and get denied, your complaints might have credibility.

Who said anything about Teal? The arguments are equally valid for all carriers wanting slots. I have no idea if WJ is even remotely interested, though I suspect they will be down the road.

There are at least 2 carriers that I know of who are in a position to start new services at YTZ long before WJ will be ready to do so.

You are dreaming in technicolor if you think I'm the only one on the planet who's concerned about the situation.

I take it you support monopolies? How many places did you price shop before you bought your last pair of jeans? Did you have to drive 12 miles in between stores to do so? Nahhh. I didn't think so.

:cool:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived