My Long Weekend Complaint

I know this is off the topic of the day but this issue really burns my butt. Yesterday, in our little town, gas was 79.5/litre but today it is 89.9/litre. Yes I know it may be higher where you live…but I live here.

Crude oil went up approx $2.00 a barrel yesterday and …oh that’s right…there is a long weekend coming up…forgot about that. Now I am not suggesting there is any collusion with the petroleum companies and the Feds…goodness gracious, didn’t some damned Royal Commission, or half baked competition bureau appointed by the Feds, come away with a definitive finding that ...... “there is no price gouging in the petroleum industry in Canada”………… but..... next time a MP wants to be re-elected in your area, ask him how much he got in campaign financing from one of the big “gas” companies.

There are a lot of emails out there suggesting we all boycott the big three and I’m all for it, in fact I do not use any of the Big Three…I use one of the little cheap gas stations out here….but even if you ask them where they get their gas, and you normally get a oblique /dunno/ it just arrives by private tanker… answer.

Have a nice l-o-n-g- weekend....

Grumble/moan/sputter/mumble/ bitch/groan sad.gif

Archived