Skyservice, Signature and us.

Kip Powick

Well I’m back and in a way it feels good to be back. True…I’d rather have the 30C and more time in clear, deep water but I love Canada and as a Native Canadian once said…”Love Canada or give it back “.

As promised I intend to give my opinion and comments concerning a recent trip via Skyservice and Signature Vacations to Cuba and return and the reason for this preface is to merely warn/advise you, the reader, that the comments/opinions are mine and mine alone. I have attempted to approach the two flights from the perspective of “ Mr. and Mrs. Joe Average”, who usually do a couple of flights a year and NOT as an individual fairly conversant with the ways of aviation, airports, crews etc.

Please bear in mind that I have a rather skewed sense of humour and oft times some of the comments I make may not come through this medium as I intend and perhaps, depending on your mood at the time, may appear malevolent or perhaps nit picky…but do remember that when the perfect airline flies the perfect trip with the perfect crew from perfect airport facilities, I will be the first to put it to print. I hope to have the report card up by this Wednesday.

Regards,

Kip, Scuba 02 and Snorkel 01

Archived