Some are not happy

Kip Powick

Guest long keel

LTV,

Every flight I operate I say goodbye to all pax. When there are IROP's, I tell the pax directly and face them personally on the ground afterwards. (We post 911, are not supposed to intermingle with the pax in the air like we used to. Prior to that I have shared the jumpseat with many curious frequent flyers.)

Pax approach pilots all the time in the terminals with questions, and to vent their frustrations. We try to act as good ambasadors for the airline at all times. I have never seen a pilot flip off a passenger because he/she is having a bad day. I cannot say the same for the CSA group, but I agree that your greater daily interaction with the public makes it statistically more likely to happen.

I've tried to take a high road in dealing with your infered negative feelings towards pilots as best as I can. huh.gif It seems that no matter what pilots do you have it your mind that we can do no good, that we avoid the passengers, and that we dislike all the other employee groups. That is not the case but think what you like. If you truly are a "longtimer", then soon you'll be able to have nothing but bitter memories of my peers in retirement. It seems that your bitterness towards our pilot group clouds your ability to hear what I am trying to say to you. I give up.

lk

Guest rattler
LTV,

I've tried to take a high road in dealing with your infered negative feelings towards pilots as best as I can. huh.gif It seems that no matter what pilots do you have it your mind that we can do no good, that we avoid the passengers, and that we dislike all the other employee groups. That is not the case but think what you like. If you truly are a "longtimer", then soon you'll be able to have nothing but bitter memories of my peers in retirement. It seems that your bitterness towards our pilot group clouds your ability to hear what I am trying to say to you. I give up.

lk

Well stated.

Archived