This photo is for Mitch and CP lovers

wizard

Yuck! tongue.gif

I never did like that orange paint scheme... and on a flippin' old DC8?... What are those little round things? JT3's with turbine reverse? [eeesh!] The only one's I ever played with belonged to Nation Air... and they were anything but pretty!

... but someone will be here to appreciate that picture, I'm sure... wink.gif

Cheers,

Guest rattler
Yuck! tongue.gif

I never did like that orange paint scheme... and on a flippin' old DC8?... What are those little round things? JT3's with turbine reverse? [eeesh!] The only one's I ever played with belonged to Nation Air... and they were anything but pretty!

... but someone will be here to appreciate that picture, I'm sure... wink.gif

Cheers,

Hard to take the Wardair out of a Wardair man..... biggrin.gif The DC8-63 looked real nice in the orange.... as did the FAs in their uniforms.... Ah good old days...... 5 beer for a dollar...... ..... ..... Bucket of blood at YVR........

laugh.gif

Guest rattler

I was just a kid but Wardair was the first airline, I went from Toronto to Florida. Wardair what a great airline and nice people that worked at Wardair.

Never said they were not a good airline, remark was made as even 15 years later their folks are still proud Wardair employees. Neat eh!

Guest Starman

You're right Jennifer, in June 77 when that pic was taken, I was just graduating and my uniform was a hideous cream coloured suit like the one John Travolta wore in "Stayin' Alive". rolleyes.gif

But by 81, I was a S/O on the DC 8 and flying that very aircraft. I've got a great old picture of our class beside a 63 stretch. I look like Leo deCaprio in "Catch me if you can" cool26.gif

Archived