Good-Bye (again)

AME

I've been one of the luckiest people in aviation, over the years I've been given more opportunites than one could hope to get in a dozen life times, yet I find that I'm still not happy, so off I go again (I'm not sure I've ever seen my boss that happy wink.gif )

Aviation has always been a demanding mistress, and until recently, the rewards have out weighed the costs, but I believe this time, the divorce will be final sad.gif

So to everyone I've had the pleasure to meet and/or work with I bid you farewell.

Brett Farnsworth

Reminds me of the joke about the lav truck operator who had an accident and now was covered in s#!t. When on of his co-workers asked why he stayed in the in it , he's awnser was, "What! and get out of aviation, are you crazy!', or something to that effect. icon_head222[1].gifbeer_mug.gif

what happened to make you feel like leaving

Would have loved to stay, but between pay cuts (AWC's make alittle more then 10% less than a LAT) and Quebec taxes (the Gov here is completely insane) I can no longer afford to work here.

That's what I'm telling everybody, the truth is, I'm bored and need to try something new.

Brett

I've been one of the luckiest people in aviation, over the years I've been given more opportunites than one could hope to get in a dozen life times, yet I find that I'm still not happy, so off I go again (I'm not sure I've ever seen my boss that happy wink.gif )

Aviation has always been a demanding mistress, and until recently, the rewards have out weighed the costs, but I believe this time, the divorce will be final sad.gif

So to everyone I've had the pleasure to meet and/or work with I bid you farewell.

Brett Farnsworth

Brett: Glad you finally got accepted to Harvard Medical school. You will make a fine OBGYN. wink.gif

Archived