Westjet color scheme

CanadaEH

I'm sure it is a joke.

On the other hand, I have been lobbying for years for a stripe, cheat line, whatever. Just one teal stripe. Is that too much to ask?

Hey, if Milty paints that 37-200 in YEG in PWA colours, how about my favourite PWA scheme. Dark blue stripe that starts skinny under the cockpit windows and widens into a solid blue tail with the PWA speed widget on the tail.

It looked killer on a 20 series Herc too.

I know it's way too late and politically a hot potato, but if AC had some aircraft set aside to paint representing each of the former companies that eventually became merged in the last 15 years, I think it would be classic. Imagine an orange red and silver 767 and an EPA A320.

I like the origional PWA scheme. I've got pictures of it on a Beaver, DC-4 and 737 and it looks great on all of them. Kind of ahead of it's time, wouldn't look that out of place today.

As for WestJet, we've got bigger issues then paint schemes. I do think we could use a celebrity to counter Celine. My vote goes to these guys!

WestJet Spokespersons

I know it's way too late and politically a hot potato, but if AC had some aircraft set aside to paint representing each of the former companies that eventually became merged in the last 15 years

Actually...way back, just after the merger of CP and AC that plan was in the works for the 737s....but along came TANGO/ZIP etc and the plan went the way of the dodo.

Archived