Air Canada vs WestJet

Mitch Cronin

I figured maybe we're not at each other quite enough huh.gif .... so here:

You don't frighten us you Teal coloured pigdogs!

Your aluminum skins are rotten old recycled cat food cans! ....Your tires are made of the smelly old rubber droppings on the side of the Volkswagon racetrack! ...The hydraulic fluid in your aileron actuators was flushed with the blue juice from our lav tanks! ...Your flight attendants are the little sisters of the girls we don't want no more! ...Your pilots are the guys that flunked the skidoo driving tests for failure to stay between the white lines in Tuktoyaktuk! ...Your managers are the shepherds the sheep don't want no more! ...My dog wouldn't even eat the stuff you sell to your guests... and believe me, he eats almost anything!! blink.gif .... and ...and.... and... I wave my pr-.... nope that's been done.... ummmmm... You silly sons of a-.... nope, that's been done too....?... uhhhh?... Your nose wheels are the tossed off tread from our farmers manure spreaders!

You silly WestJet Dissssssscount airline fellows! Don't you know you cannot compete with us?.... Our Celine girl will tell you.... We already got one!

tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Mitch,

you know I work for AC, but I draw the line when you insult a BOEING, recycled cat food cans,Zoinks that hurts, now if they flew Airbusted airplanes, well then you would be justified in your tirade biggrin.gif , Now go get some sleep, or a new bottle of Appletons tongue.gif

Newgirl... This thread is here purely to poke fun at what you're calling "the twit race"... and is absolutely chock full of tongue in cheek. If you can't see that, I'd suggest you might be watching that race in a mirror, not through a window...?

Spinnaker.. That's better laddie... Once bitten by those darlins, there's no turnin' your back on 'em! wink.gif

Mitch

Once again I seem to have stuck both feet in my mouth! I enjoy your "tongue in cheek" posts and didn't mean to offend you.

So I will refrain from adding a comment to your posts in future. But I will not stop reading them as they can be quite hilarious at times.

Cheers

Mitch

Once again I seem to have stuck both feet in my mouth! I enjoy your "tongue in cheek" posts and didn't mean to offend you.

So I will refrain from adding a comment to your posts in future. But I will not stop reading them as they can be quite hilarious at times.

Cheers

If you want to have a real gut buster, you should see him dance

Newgirl.... Have you ever come up behind someone you know in a crowd, told them the next time they grab your ass in public, you'll have to get real naughty, right then and there, ...only to have that person turn around grinning at you and you see it's not who you thought it was? ......Neither have I. wink.gif ... but I think that's about how I feel right now... I do believe I've erred, and I beg your forgiveness... ?

I'm not entirely sure exactly where I made the error, but I'm certain I have... else I'd know what you meant....? either before, or after?

It's the trap of text, eyes and mind... the text of one mind meeting the eyes of another mind, who's in an entirely different frame of mind than the creator of the text. When either one of those minds is a little ...off, it doesn't seem surprising that a miscommunication of some sort would be likely.

Please Newgirl, don't stop anything at all just because I'm confused.

Robert, ... When, might I ask, have you ever seen my bloody awful imitation of dancing? Have I been dancing in the hangar again? Damn! laugh.gif

Mitch

Archived