Is this for real

Guest propwash

Seems to be incorrect.

His base salary is $1 million, there was a one-time merger bonus of about $1 million. I suspect they confused the exercise price of his options grant for actual compensation. Of course an exercise price is the amount the owner of the options has to pony up to convert the options to stock. Doesn't look like Milton ever exercised any of his options. anyway, here is the filing for 2001. I think the relevant info is around page 25. It's a large PDF file.

http://www.sedar.com/csfsprod%2Fdata23%2Ffilings%2F00342559%2F00000001%2Fg%3A%5CSEDAR%5CMAR_28%5CAIR_CNDA%5CAC_CIR_E.PDF

Guest George

Total BS...read the annual reports, RM made $1.6million in 2000, I think his best year ever.....1.3 million in 99 and $427K in 98...

Guest Stone

I see that CUPE (or someone representing CUPE) is sending the same post out on individual e-mails. Perhaps, if the information is not true, as Dagger suggests, CUPE will have the balls to send a retraction. I somehow doubt it though.

Guest terrier

Poor guy, I really feel for him. Only $1.6 mill. I am going to start a fund for him. I'll call it the "Make Robert Milton a RICH dink fund"

Archived