Our

dragon

Milton writes in his memo to the employees,

" Let me be clear, I will not fight with our employees or their unions. We can either decide to accept the new realities together or simply muddle along, as many airlines have, until it becomes too late for any action to be meaningful."

Milton is not the man that Canadians, Investors, Government or Employees will rally around.

Canadians despise Milton - too arrogant, too smug – too Milton

Investors do not trust him – The SEC validated that with $1M CDN reasons [after tax]. Then to top it all off, his “I didn’t know I did anything wrong” statement was an embarrassment to all of us.

Government – The only comment left is that the Government will not forget their “Friend”.

Employees – May, and I emphasize may, rally. Only to save their income and not to follow a leader they trust or admire – Lousy motivation.

Mr. Milton, you are intent to lead, then lead! How dare you come to the employees before providing any example of leadership within your holy circle and the top heavy and ineffective management of your empire?. Give your &%$@! head a shake!

Go to CCA, the sooner the better. Employees will not bail this company out single handed, the mess that has been created is far too big. I am happy to see employee unions resist this leadership. Time has come to clean house in this failed experiment.

I will not fight with you either Mr. Milton.

Archived