Sense of entitlement

Guest George

While I am on my high horse, and I am just about to dismount, I have one further comment.

As a 13 year AC pilot I picked up on the CAI "sense of entitlement" during the merger of the two airlines and it certainly rubbed me and many of the other red tail AC employees the wrong way.

Funny how the worm turns, and I seem to get this sense of entitlement and invulnerability from some AC employees.

Get over it! No one owes you or me a job! We have a job because we have customers/guests/passengers. No customer, no job!!

If you're not happy at your job then look elsewhere. I am willing to bet that with very very few exceptions, everyone would be much worse off if AC where to undergo a big restructuring.

You have a good job now, it might change a bit, but it will still be a good job! Be proud of the company you work for and make sure that the customers know that!

Failure to change is not possible, change will happen whether you want it or not, the question is whether you want to help shape it or let it shape you

Rant over.

If I was unclear, I did mean that the sense of entitlement that was evident from the exCP gang seems to be spreading since some of the old-AC group seem to have caught it....

Give your head a shake...I never said that. I said that many exAC employees seem to be thinking that the world owes them a job....much like many exCAI people did.....

The exAC people looked down their noses at xCAI people for this attitude, now the xAC people seem to think that they are invulnerable and that the world owes them a job.....

Get the chip off your shoulder!

Archived