AEF Contest part II

Guest George

Guest George

Hum, I think something got lost in the translation.

I have no intention of "outing" Dagger! I could easily publish the name and identity that I think he is, right now....that would serve no purpose.

That's why I suggested it be done behind the scene, and it would rely on Dagger to confirm anything.....

It's not a fishing trip....cause I wouldn't tell who I think he is/was.

If people think its a bad idea, well then so be it.

As I stated, there's nothing preventing JW, Kip or me just making a post and stating Dagger is >>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<.

I thought a little distraction from Robert Milton, CLive B, George W, IRAQ, al Qaeda, etc would be fun.

Anyhow, I'll climb back into the whole I crawled out of.

((((Hum, I think something got lost in the translation)))))

Possibly...and that is one of the inherent problems with writing on a forum. You know what you want to say but many, me included, sometimes read a sentence with a different slant on it..... from what the author intended.

No harm done, GEORGE, and I agree,,,, a lot of what has been posted lately does get monotonous but times like these do allow many to vent, as well as come forth with some pretty controversial topics. I am sure you, like myself and others, are selective in what we read...Freedom of speech...ain't it grand !!:)

DAGGER can breathe easy now... :) I think if anyone just "guessed" his name and was correct...no one who knows him, and even DAGGER wouldn't admit they were correct anyhow :) :)

Archived